Dad

Dad
in his backyard haven

Tuesday 12 June 2012

From John and Laura Hill


Hi O'Donnells

This is Laura your next door neighbor. 
I can totally relate to the yellow pants because I have one horrible Mustard sweat pants that is full of memories (2 of my girlfriends call me mustard because of it). At first it was for basketball practice (my university colors are yellow and green), but as it got old became PJs and to be comfy at home, just like Dennis.

Peggy and Dennis are great neighbors, not only for the last year that Robert and I have been here, but for 4 years while I was Susy's roommate.
We have heard many stories from him, sky trips with his buddies, missiles, Air force, vacations etc., some of them with off color comments that still make me smile or blush.
One story that he often repeated is when Susy, Felicia, me and him planted the San Agustin grass, it was a lot of work but we enjoyed it then and today we enjoy the pretty front yard that he is so proud of.
We miss seeing him seeding, fertilizing, watering and caring for his precious lawn, as well as going around talking to every single neighbor on the block.

It is awesome that all of you have the opportunity to bless him by singing his favorite songs, I bet he is loving the off key or wrong lyrics, walking him slowly into the hand of our God where he will suffer no more.
I know that even with his eyes closed he can listen, so please tell him that Robert and Laura love him.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything.
 

Robert and Laura Hill

John 15:16 

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment